- Snoring & Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Tracheal Stenosis and Upper Airway Reconstruction
- Pediatric ENT problems including
- After his basic training and senior residency at some of the busiest hospitals in the country, he helped setup an advanced ENT center for the charitable Sai Baba medical Trust Hospital in Shirdi.
- He worked as an Asst. Professor at the renowned St Johns Medical College Hospital. A passionate teacher, he was a co-guide for DNB and M.S. students. He was instrumental in running specialty clinics dealing with voice disorders, sleep apnea, and nasal allergies.
- He has authored many papers for a variety of national and international journals. – Received advanced training in Balloon Sinuplasty at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
- Advanced training in Laryngology from USA. He worked at premier institutions including Harvard Medical School, Boston, University of Wisconsin, Madison and Vanderbilt University, Nashville. He spent time learning about laser surgeries and specialized care of Voice Professionals, at the Massachusetts General Hospital Voice Center under Dr. Steven Zeitels He also trained in Neuro-laryngology and office based laryngeal procedures at New York under Dr. Andrew Blitzer.Since returning to India he has been creating awareness and treating professional voice users such as singers, theatre artists, teachers, call center employees etc.