- Physical therapy program aims at restoring functional ability and enhancing the quality of life
- Speech therapy program aims to achieve complete functional communication and safe swallow in order to improve quality of life and
overall social inclusion
- Occupational therapy is committed to developing, recovering, or maintaining the meaningful activities, or occupations, of individuals, to
help them regain independence in all areas of their lives
- Nutrition and diet therapy involves the modification of an existing dietary lifestyle to promote optimum health
- Psychological therapy and counseling is devoted to reducing psychological distress and promoting the well-being of individuals, groups, and
- Ayurveda – Ayurvedic massages and other therapeutic treatment employs holistic medicine principles used 3000 years ago in India, where it
was first discovered. The main focus of this massage treatment is to balance out doshas within your body to achieve pain relief and
relaxation. It also helps to improve lymphatic drainage, release muscle tension and reduce pain. The ayurvedic therapeutic treatment along
with the medical line of management and therapeutic management helps the patient in a better holistic recovery.
- High Quality – We take a goal-oriented approach to rehabilitation.
- Patient Care – We’ll provide hands-on treatment, enabling you to become an active participant in your recovery and future physical, mental
and social health.
- Professional Service – Our rehab clinicians have a good clinical experience and a shared passion for helping our community stay active.
- Easy and Affordable Billing