What age is best for dental braces?
Usage of dental braces aren’t just for children or teenagers. No matter what age you are in, it’s never too late to improve your dental health.
When to use dental braces?
Generally, to improve a patient’s “orofacial” appearance dentist recommends braces.
Some of the below listed problems may require usage of dental braces:
• Crooked or crowded teeth
• Incorrect jaw position
• Any disorders of jaw joints
These problems can result in tooth decay, gum disease, headaches and earaches, if they are left untreated.
Consult with your dentist for an evaluation. Depending on the complexity of your case your orthodontist will diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities.
Usage of dental Braces
Dental braces offer corrective treatment for:
• Overcrowded or crooked teeth
• Too much space between teeth
• Upper front teeth that overlap the lower teeth — either vertically or horizontally
• Upper front teeth that bite behind the lower ones
• Other jaw misalignment problems that cause an uneven bite
• Health of your mouth and the way you bite, chew and speak can be improved by proper alignment of your teeth and jaws.
Having proper oral health is integral the having great overall health, and braces can help a person achieve this, as well as improving self-esteem by improving the look of your smile.